Pages

28 May 2010

Tu es "super cooker"

Heureusement, I cook better than I drive.  Soon though, I will drive as well as I cook, which is really good.  I told Fred about my family and how my nana cooks so much and how I learned from her.  He asked if my family was "gros."  I thought that meant big, like I have a lot of people in my family.  However, the word for that would be grande.  So he started telling me about how dangerous it was to be gros.  So I realized that gros means fat.  


I drove the kids to school.  I only stalled once on a big hill.  Last night Fred took me around the city and made me do a hill start about 10 times.  I did really well, but I guess I was nervous today.  


After taking the kids to school, I took a nice walk around the neighborhood.




















4 comments:

Pamela Nichols said...

When my family lived in Germany, we had poppies growing in our back yard. Your photographs are beautiful.

Congrats for the good driving.

Pamela Nichols said...

I have a cookbook entitled "French Women Don't Get Fat". Must be true.

Lauren W said...

How steep is the hill coming back from the passerelle (little bridge)!

Your camera is awesome. Love the last photo of the fluffy flower.

Pamela Nichols said...

I love the photo of the gate.

Post a Comment