Pages

29 May 2010

Les femmes qui dansent, elles sont terribles

I went to a little milonga in Caen.  It was about 3 minutes, walking, from my house.  That was really convenient.  But every woman there, except for the teacher, was horrible!  How can you be that old and be so horrible.  Well, there are a couple like that in Gainesville.  Also, there was this crazy lady, just like the crazy lady in Gainesville.  


Most of the men were bad too, except for the teacher and one other.  I might return.  I don't know.  It didn't get me excited at all.  Usually I have this natural high after I'm done dancing and now - nothing.  Ooof.

2 comments:

Pamela Nichols said...

I'm sorry it didn't go well. I hope you got to dance with the instructors, if they were good dancers.

Anna said...

I did get to dance with the instructor. He was one of the good ones.

Post a Comment