Pages

27 May 2010

Beaucoup des photos


I finally have the adaptor for my computer, so this is my first post in France from my computer. Today was my day off, so I met Lauren downtown in the city of Caen.  We went shopping, ate, and saw a movie.  Parfait!


I think that French flight attendents are prettier than American ones.  Well maybe not, but their outfits are better.  Matching scarves!





Here are some pictures of my host family's beautiful home.


They greeted me with pancakes.  The fish that Jade had won earlier was there.  Their cat, Kiera, was sunning in the backyard.  He has a girl's name because they thought he was a girl, but they thought wrong.








They have a treehouse type thing.  Here is the view of the house from the tree and...Lauren.










Beaucoup des fleurs...everywhere!











                             

                       

The view from my window - 



The balcony of the eldest girl's room...Then I found a tree to climb.  Here are pictures of the tree and the view from the tree.  

This one's for you Mr. Karadin.


Some pictures from around town...






  And then some silly pictures around town









Et ensuite...





Fin.

2 comments:

Pamela Nichols said...

Everything is so beautiful! The house, the flowers, and you two girls!

Anna said...

merci

Post a Comment