Pages

29 May 2010

très fatiguée

I'm home alone with the kids for I don't know how long and I'm so tired.  I have some kind of cold or allergies or something, so I didn't sleep too well.  I'll make it. I'll make it until tango tonight - if Fred lets me go.  It's like 3 minutes from their house, walking.  Parfait!  


If Richard were reading this blog (which he's not) and if he were in France, he wouldn't dance with me.  He's convinced that I got him sick last winter.  Me - when everyone else was sick.  It's just that I hid it for 2 months.  But I had allergies.  That's why, when I took my allergy medicine, I was instantly better.


So I didn't get dances from Richard for a while.  Revenge tango.  


Ugh.  My throat is sore and my eyes are heavy and I can't hear out of my left ear.  Ugh.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment