Pages

26 May 2010

On brosse les dents

So Jade was crying for some reason.  I don't know why because I can't understand her when she cries like that.  Anyway, I decided to try and sing to her some songs in English and it worked.  The only song that came to mind was an anthem from church that we sing in Advent - Adam Lay Ye Bounden.  She liked it so much that I had to sing it 4 times.  Then when she was brushing her teeth,  I sang the song about brushing teeth that my mom taught me.  I forgot a bunch of the words, but it is not like Jade would know.  At the end, I changed the words from "You brush your teeth" to "On brosse les dents."

2 comments:

Pamela Nichols said...

When you wake up in the morning, and it's quarter to one
You want to have a little fun, you brush your teeth!
Ch ch ch ch, ch ch ch ch ch . . .

. . .quarter to two
You want to find something to do, you brush your teeth . . .

. . . quarter to three
Your mind starts humming "tweedle dee dee", you brush your teeth . . .

. . . quarter to four
You think you hear a knock at your door, you brush your teeth . . .

. . . quarter to five
It makes you want to come alive, you brush your teeth . . .
Ch ch ch ch, ch ch ch ch ch!

Lauren Winterflood said...

Aw, I very much like this. I think i resorted to playing games with her, or letting her play my ipod touch.. haha but singing sounds a lot easier.

Post a Comment