Pages

05 June 2010

Une promenade

I went for another walk yesterday after dropping off all three kids at the school.  I'm really getting to like driving a manual transmission car.  It gives you something else to do, and I like multitasking.  Anyway, here are some attempts to take a couple of pictures of myself.  


Then I went to the lake near their house and there were some guys hanging out.  As I left, one guy stopped me and asked me something, but I didn't understand.  Eventually, I figured out that he was asking me out on a date the next night!  Instead of going through why I couldn't go with him, I gave him a fake name so he couldn't find me on facebook.  Then he asked for a kiss on the cheek.  That I just had to refuse.  






I heard that it's difficult to find poppies in Pensacola, but they are everywhere here.


They are very gangster here in France.  Especially in this well-to-do neighborhood.  Well, they do have a lot of graffiti at least.


I gathered a lot of flowers as I walked around the neighborhood for a petit bouquet des fleurs.  





One of many fields (champ)-  You can see the poppies at the bottom of the picture.  




There's a beautiful sunset outside my window almost every day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment