Pages

03 June 2010

Les lapins

Will you all still love me when I'm fat?  The food here is wonderful.  The Carluers are wonderful cooks.  There are these bread roll things that I eat all the time.  It's just bad.  I'm not dancing as much either.  Uh oh.


Today was my day off, and I went to the city by myself for some shopping.  It was quite fun.  


I found yet another massive Catholic church.  



Then I found a little café where I had something.  Not quite sure what it was.  It was bland.  


 




Then I went to a crêperie and had one with chocolate and bananas.  It was too rich.  

             Apparently, you can find hippies anywhere, anytime.  


The French are a bit more liberal with their store mannequins than I had expected.  

These are the photos when I really had no idea where I was.  As long as I'm not lost in the dark, I'm pretty much ok.  Unfortunately, I don't have a working phone.  But other people do.





















I finally got back to where I needed to be and had a second dessert.  Also, it took me a couple of days to be able to pronounce dessert in French.  The way I was saying it was the French word for desert.












While waiting for the bus, I saw about 4 bunnies.  Lapins.  It is really like Mary Poppins here.  




I really can't believe it's June.  My mom will be here in just a few weeks, and we'll be on our way to Paris.  And then home.  I love France, but I will be very glad to be back in Pensacola to see people.  

1 comments:

Pamela Nichols said...

I'll love you forever . . .

Post a Comment