Pages

10 August 2010

 So I now have four clients, with two potential clients.  Three of them are complete beginners and one of them has had high school French.  It's been really fun.  I make the lesson plans and give the lesson at Panera to my student.  I meet with them once a week, but there's one student who wants to meet more than once a week, which will be great.  There's also a mom who wants me to teach French to her home-schooled child.  The kid is six, which will be really fun.  I found a couple of books.  One is basically all pictures with the French word for it, and another has lots of French songs.  The other clients are on their fourth lesson now.


So if you're interested in French lessons in the Pensacola area, visit my website - www.annaclaire.org


Babysitting is going well.  I have interviews with moms who need more permanent nannies.  I was babysitting newborn twins - a boy and a girl - but the girl got sick and the mom is too scared to have non-family around them.  Now, I might be babysitting two newborn twins again - both boys.  


I'm going to a party tomorrow with my boyfriend.  Strictly business.  He might be doing some layout for a big magazine.  He's working on some big jobs right now that I'm really excited about.  This is good, because a recycling truck just hit his car - so it's good that he has work to keep his mind off that accident.  We're both fine.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment